The Q.E.D. Foundation is a multigenerational organization of adults and youth working together to create and sustain student-centered school communities. Q.E.D. has developed and fi eld-tested a set of tools that schools or community organizations can use to give students challenging, meaningful choices for how and what they learn. These practices and protocols are arranged in response to the
following six questions:
1. What does quality learning look like?
2. How do we design challenging, personalized learning experiences?
3. How do we assess and evaluate learning?
4. What does it mean to be college-, work-, and life-ready?
5. How do we design a learning community culture?
6. How do we measure growth and assess readiness?
To learn more and access Q.E.D’s resources, visit qedfoundation.org